Fire Damages Chico Home

A dog is credited with helping save a family from an early morning fire in Chico. The fire started at a residence on Glenn Oak Court Thursday morning and when a dog started barking the family awoke in time to get out unharmed. Chico Fire Inspector Marie Fickert says the fire caused about 25 thousand dollars damage and was caused by some wood stove ashes that were not yet entirely cooled.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: