Chico Fire Inspector says Cigarette Sparked Apt. Fire

The Chico Fire Department says the cause of apartment fire Thursday morning was a cigarette that was discarded in a balcony planter box.  Chico Fire Inspector Marie Fickert says the blaze on East Shasta Avenue caused an estimated 150 thousand dollars in damage to the building. Fickert says no injuries were reported.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: