Chico Motel Room Damaged in Reported Explosion

A fire has damaged a Chico motel and sent one person to the hospital. Cal-Fire says one room at the Tree Breeze Motel on Highway 32 W was damaged Thursday. Action News is reporting there was an explosion in one room that was sparked by a man trying to refill his lighter. He was taken to Enloe Hopsital with major injuries, including burns.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: