Man Injured in Butte County Drug Related Explosion

Butte County authorities say a man suffered 2nd degree burns following an explosion at an Oroville home. The Sheriff’s Office says 34 year old Aaron Coppedge was allegedly manufacturing butane honey oil when vapors from the butane ignited Saturday causing an explosion inside the bathroom. Officials say Coppedge was inside the bathroom at the time and suffered burns to more than a third of his body. He was airlifted to the Davis burn center.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: